<body>
charyl'sblog
www.charyll-.blogspot.com
prologue
charyl:

8teen going 9teen, adores blazers and my regs, loves family and always remembering daddy
links
the regs-h01 TPblazers charyl.lj
random words

my tweets

credits
Layout : materialisti-c
Resources:
Monday, November 12, 2007 10:13 AM
YAH! I found a job alrdy, at G2000. Pay isn't tt bad. Will be starting work aft prom I think. Can't wait. Hahs!

Tmr will be the last day of Os, bio paper 1. Have to study hard for it today. So no playing or fooling arnd today.

Saturday
Before celebrating kaiweng's birthday, went to walk arnd Bugis asking for jobs. For most of them,like the cosmetics one, I had to call them to ask. Troublesome, but since I got the job for G2000, won't be calling I think. After asking, went to meet some of the boys at Bugis arcade.

Mrted to Orchard, meet the remaining boys at Orchard arcade. Y does boys everytime go arcade?

Watched Game plan. Super hilarious. Walked from Somerset to Orchard looking for what to eat, then mrted to Douby. Still not sure wd to eat.Finally dined at Ajisan ramen. Douby arcade next.

Happy Birthday Kaiweng


Sunday
As usual, church. Then home. Addicted to the show 'My girl'. Went out in the evening and so studied nth.

A busy week again. Tue aft paper will be doing hair. Wed guzheng game. Thurs shopping at far east before take specs and contacts. Fri I don't know. If there is any plan, should be on fri.
back to the top